In this recorded webinar for educators, you can discover how to unleash the power of non-disruptive physical activity in your classroom.
Ergotron’s Education Manager, Bob Hill, shares ways to improve your students’ health, behavior and achievement through daily movement.
Highlights of what you’ll learn:
- Health and social dangers of childhood sedentary behaviors and associated obesity
- Role of low-level, in-class physical activity in boosting health and achievement
- Movement links to musculoskeletal, psychosocial, cardiovascular, and metabolic health
- Introducing movement and “enheightenment” into your learning environment
- Realizing the promise of personalized learning tools and 1:1 devices
- Finding funding and grants to add height-adjustable and mobile desks for your students