That’s how you’ll be handling your devices with the Tablet Management Station 16. Just line ‘em up and watch this tablet-mastermind go to work with rhythm and pizzazz.
This coordinated piece of hardware gets along with nearly every tablet on the dance floor, using wired USB connections—whether it’s an Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, an Amazon Kindle, or an e-reader.
Similar to a dance instructor, the Tablet Management Station 16 can also choreograph up to 16 devices to a digitally synced-up and charged-up formation. No, they don’t actually dance, but you’ll be tempted to tango with all the time you’ve saved, thanks to your new friend. Aren’t you happy we introduced you two?
Both compact and versatile, the Tablet Management Station 16 is affordably priced (MSRP US$599) and easy-to-use right out of the box. The sleek space-saving tower sets up easily on a table, a counter top or a desk.
Simply store it out of the way when the job is done. The Tablet Management Station 16 won’t leave you guessing as its Individual Status Indicator (ISI) LEDs shines an amber light while charging…and gives you the green light when it’s go time.
- Charge and Sync up to 16 devices at one time
- Entire system fully certified to UL 60950-1 standard
- Universal compatibility for Apple and Android devices, such as iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Google Nexus and Amazon Kindle
- Full 2.1A charging capability provided to all 16 ports simultaneously
- Station automatically adjusts to provide the correct amount of power required by the tablet
- Master laptop connects to station using included USB A to B cable
This product might not get you ready for a stint on Dancing with the Stars, but as a partner in ready-to-use tablets and devices for critical business initiatives? It takes top billing.