On Monday, Feb. 8th, join our live webinar for educators, discover how to unleash the power of non-distruptive physical activity in your classroom – and earn CE credit at the same time!
Ergotron’s Education Manager, Bob Hill, will share ways to improve your students’ health, behavior, and achievement through daily movement. Highlights of what you’ll learn:
- Health and social dangers of childhood sedentary behaviors and associated obesity.
- Role of low-level, in-class physical activity in boosting health and achievement.
- Movement links to musculoskeletal, psychosocial, cardiovascular, and metabolic health.
- Introducing movement and “enheightenment” into your learning environment.
- Realizing the promise of personalized learning tools and 1:1 devices.
- Finding funding and grants to add height-adjustable and mobile desks for your students.
Best of all, you’ll have a chance to get an personal answer to your questions during this live, interactive session on Monday, Feb. 8, 2016 at 4:00 pm ET/1:00 pm PT.
Register today and join the Amazing Resources for Educators professional learning community while you’re at it. Can’t make this scheduled webinar? You can access it at edWeb.net later, at your convenience. And be sure to check out the educator resources on the Ergotron website.
Stay tuned to this blog for news of the release of our companion ebook, Sit, Stand, Move!