This week at ErgoExpo in Las Vegas, Ergotron is partnering up with Office Relief to showcase some of the hottest new products in ergonomic comfort.
At the show, we are featuring the entire line of WorkFit Sit-Stand Workstations as well as a sit-stand roadmap that will make a few people start drooling. Let’s just say it is an exciting time in the sit-stand market.
Wondering what to do at the show? Here are a few suggestions!
- For those already lucky at the slots in Vegas, enter to win our Cube Makeover (booth #514), including a new workstation and plenty of accessories to ease your aches and pains
- Head over to the Product Pavilion and vote on Ergotron’s WorkFit-D, nominated for the ErgoExpo Attendees’ Choice Awards
- Stop by and meet the team or tweet with our very own @heatherrou. She can give you all the news from the recent HFES and OERC conferences she attended this Fall. And she will probably entice you to join our #ergochat once a month on Twitter
- Stop in and say hi to @Office_Relief (and @brianvest23) to check out their great selection of office accessories
- Wander over and meet the top team at @humantech and learn about their workplace improvement ideas
- Follow @ergotron on Twitter, hashtag #ergoexpo, for show updates
And for folks at the event (or at home), if you are interested in learning the challenges and insights surrounding “Creating a Culture of Movement” visit Juststand.org/summit! You can get on the list for more information about Ergotron’s 3rd Annual JustStand™ Wellness Summit, July 17, 2013 or see what happened in 2012!
We’ve been doing this ergonomic product “thing” for over 30 years, helping to define sit-stand ergonomics alongside the ergonomic community. We look forward to meeting you at the show to learn your thoughts about ergonomics for the sit-stand user.